Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Reluctant to Return something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I just didn't wanna see him possibly get thrown away because of it, especially since it doesn't move for transformation & since it'll mainly be sitting on my shelf.
I'm not sure why you're worried about it being discarded. It's not like you're taking food out of a baby's mouth or depriving someone of house and home.

I mean why should you take a bullet when you don't have too? You bought something expecting it to be in a reasonable condition, so that's what you should get. If the defect doesn't bother you, then what ever, but you paid your hard earned money for something. You shouldn't have to live with the unreasonable defects if you don't want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juxtapose519 View Post
I hate returning things, no matter what it is. Even when I have a perfectly good reason to return something because it was damaged before I opened the package, I still feel like the person behind the counter is assuming I'm somehow cheating the system.
Being an introvert, I used to be like this. Returns used to make me nervous for this exact reason. But I grew out of it. You have to realize if you didn't do anything wrong then you have every right to return something. You paid for a working product that's what you should get. Who gives a crap what anyone else thinks you did or did not do. If you're an honest customer, you deserve honest service. If they think the worst of you that's their problem for being cynical not yours.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.