Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 09:28 PM   #1017
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Walmart.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Stocktrack is clearly not that helpful, and walmart.ca is largely useless for in-store stock. I'm fairly sure unless a location has piles of something it is listed oos. I've literally been in a store and looked something up, nothing.

Faulty tools.

Just as a potential add-on to this, Walmart's own internal stock tracking isn't that great in-store either. This morning a guy from the BC sightings thread was in my local walmart and picked up the Headmasters while also being told that no Kingdom stuff was in store or in transit based on an employee scanning the tag on the shelf and checking status on the hand scanner

2 hours later I stopped off at the same store and while the Headmasters were already gone, I saw an employee crack open a box of Kingdom Leader-class bots and I was able to snag the Megatron out of it. So unless a truck was dispatched and arrived in the store in between like 8am and 10am, their own internal tracking system can't necessarily be trusted either.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.