Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 12:53 AM   #18
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Re: Northmen Collectibles - not impressed

The email was sent to the address listed on your website. support@northmencollectibles.ca

If that email is incorrect then... What else should your customers do? I also attempted to contact to reopen the ticket by replying to the ticket email.

I appreciate your position. I did not abuse you or use you as a backup. I would like a full refund back on the product I paid for eight months ago that is six months past its eta. "Taking too long." My friends and I paid you eight months ago. This is far beyond a reasonable timeframe. And this wait with no end in site is a valid reason for full refund. You're right. I should have put the reason on the initial ticket.

The couple times I've asked for any news --- patiently --- have been "our hands our tied, we don't have any news until it ships from our distributor." Ok. Sucks but ok. In this case Northmen hasn't gone out it its way to find it somewhere else.

Anyhoo. I'll re email you to the account you listed. I expect a full refund due to the unreasonable amount of time the order has taken. I do no want store credit. I do not want to shop your store again. I genuinely was excited to find a new Canadian shop that seemed to have fair prices and a great shipping offer. I am not changing my position. I'm pissed off. And while you need to protect your business, I'm not here to exploit your take advantage. I and my friends have been extraordinarily patient. None of us have the toys from alternate vendors. If diamond routinely sucks at this kind of thing, I mean this sincerely, perhaps it's just not something you need to be offering. I don't know for sure.

Thanks.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.