Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 10:24 PM   #14
Killjoy
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles - not impressed

I complained and was offered the 15% restocking fee as store credit. I told them that wasn’t going to shop at their store again because of the BS policy.

This is their FAQ policy:

Can you cancel my order/part of my order?
We generally do not accept cancellations. However, please notify us as soon as possible if you are absolutely in need of a cancellation by sending an email to support@northmencollectibles.ca explaining the reason for the cancellation. These cancellations will be handled on a case by case basis as we understand sometimes life gets in the way of collecting; please be advised that the cancellations will remain in your account history and will affect your account/purchase status. Abusing this system can result in losing your ability to purchase items and cancellation of all existing pre-orders. Please only place an order if you are sure that you will complete the purchase and absolutely want the item.

We reserve the right to withhold a 15% cancellation/re-stocking fee if your order is cancelled without a valid reason.

Any cancellations/refunds that are done as the result of a charge back being filed are subject to a 25$ fee. This is the fee charged by the payment processor for filing the dispute. The cardholder will be held responsible for paying the 25$ fee on top of the 15% cancellation fee. A cancellation as the result of a charge back will be automatically deemed an invalid cancellation.
Killjoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.