Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: PrimeCron
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 08:39 PM   #558
WereDragon EX
Robot Master
Re: PrimeCron

It cannot be understated in marketing and business that the power of your brand is everything when it comes to attracting customers, and that good feedback is essential to providing you with a proven track record in order to demonstrate trust and loyalty from those that have transacted with you. I have to say that you can thus add me to the list of customers who have been satisfied by doing business with PrimeCron. In part, the multitude of positive reviews in this feedback section was what convinced me to do business with him, and I am pleased to add further to it.

I purchased a Legacy Evolution Motormaster and Earthrise Smokescreen from PrimeCron, and I have to emphasize that I was very satisfied with the transaction. PrimeCron was quick to reply to inquiries and communication, and sent photos of the items as well for examination. The transaction was one of the fastest I completed on the site, and PrimeCron also took great care to ship the items well and properly. Really have no complaints about the state of the items when I received them.

In conclusion, I would like to thank PrimeCron for a great transaction, and if the chance to do business with him arises again, I would gladly take it. I highly recommend this seller, and there is no doubt in my mind from all the good feedback before this post, that this guy is the real deal. It goes without saying that you can have great confidence in doing business with him. Thanks from another very satisfied customer!
WereDragon EX is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.