Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: Repaints & Minor Mods FOC Onslaught / Bruticus Spare Parts Upgrade
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Alexander Quinn
Sarcasti-con
FOC Onslaught / Bruticus Spare Parts Upgrade

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not super handy with customization. I can't paint. Can't cut and paste very well. Still, I wasn't very happy with how my Generations FOC Onslaught looked. His vehicle mode was just...off. And that weapon they gave him wasn't helping matters. So I set out to make him better...using only spare parts from other figures I already had. No tools required. No painting. Heres what I did:

I took the weapons from Cybertron Downshift and Classics Universe 2.0 Tankor, combined them, and set them in his hands. Turned backwards they help fill out the truck mode nicely. Also, the green is a spot on match for the slightly darker green used on Onlaught's arms, so you won't need to do anything to touch the up.

The weapons can also be flipped around to give Onslaught a "battle mode" with the missile launchers facing forward.

The weapons also work very nicely for robot mode.

When combined into Bruticus, the weapons can be held or combined with the other weapons in any matter you fancy, but I tend to use them as a heel-spur and additional stabilizer for the Brawl foot piece. By removing the missiles from them and plugging them into the holes on the back of Brawl, you get a little extra leg support. Also, the color is a great match once more.

Check out the post below to see an easy upgrade for Vortex / Bruticus. Thanks for looking!
Alexander Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.