Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:26 PM   #7
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
Re: Remolds....Better or Worse ???

OK, I see where you guys are coming from, but you'd think Hasbro and Takara would come a lot closer to making these latest versions of DOTM Prime look like the movie figure after several years now ! DOTM Voyager Prime looks nothing like Optimus Prime in bot mode, and neither does his Takara repaint. Ultimate Prime has wheels on his forearms and long skinny legs. The only way they look movie accurate is to display them in Truck mode. I just don't see how the designers can't come up with a better looking Optimus Prime after so many years experience, and still make the transformation simple. Aside from Optimus Prime and the failed DOTM figures IMO, take Ironhide for example and how he looks better and more accurate this year compared to previous year's molds. Both the Voyager and Leader class figures have improved, and this character surely won't sell as well as Optimus. The designers have obviously spent a lot of time and resources on Ironhide in this series. All in all, I was just expecting better molds this year, especially since we now have so many versions of Optimus Prime in every class.

Last edited by CETERUS PRIME; 05-18-2011 at 07:52 PM.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.