Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 02:56 AM   #9
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: My daughter NEEDS a Cell Phone !

I know you want to be a great dad and all, since her mom is divorced/separated/whatever the case may be, but it's not helping the girl at all.

It's just going to teach her to learn how to spend on luxuries and not necessities, which may have more dire consequences in her decision making later on in the future (Hmm...post secondary or FT job at clothing store?)

You see those morons on the Rogers Wireless commercials Facebooking/tweeting/surfing/watching shows on their smartphones all day? They're just teaching young people and kids to learn how to piss away money and continue to make the Rogers family wealthy as fuck, while pissing away their own earnings (if any).

Her racking up the bill won't land you in jail, but it will land your credit rating in the dumpster if you can pay her bills. It just looks like it will be a double edged sword: pissing away your money, while pissing away her productivity.

Use prepaid; it will teach her to use a phone intelligently (no, not smartphone), not sending dozens of texts like "LOL" "i'm bored" "wat r u up 2?" or the popular "lmao!"
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.