Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 07:11 PM   #17
Shockwave 75
I drink, & I know things.
Re: Would you prefer Takara do Megatron or Shockwave next in their masterpiece line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz View Post
Well said Protoman. I for one am not that impressed with either Apollyon or Quakewave both of them are good to certain extents same goes for any 3P MP scaled figure, while they do the best to represent the character they all seem to be off, close but not close enough. With that being said I do own a lot of MP scaled 3P figures and I would sell them all in a cyber second to get the official ones.
And that is probably intentional to avoid any lawsuits. Make it just slightly different.

That said, since the MP line is supposed to be g1 accurate, if doing a new gun mode Megatron is too much trouble I'd rather they stayed away from him. Same with Shockwave. Even though he's my favorite character, if they can't do him right, don't do him at all.

I'd rather they tackled Galvatron. His gun mode is completely superfluous so they don't even need to include it! It was never in the cartoons, and AFAIK, it only appeared less than a handful of times in the UK comics.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.