Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 10-30-2009, 11:52 PM   #1
miasboytoy
Animated
recolors and variants

i got a question for you guys, do you display repaints? as in the same character (ie movie ratchet has like 5 recolors) or just display one version, but if it is renamed as a different character (that's a different story)? my bookcases are getting pretty full and i think ive decided to weed some recolors out and put them away, but im having a hard time with it, since i like to see all my toys displayed. what do you guys think?

i think the day of putting everything away for renos is coming soon since ill be moving the bookcases around........i came to this dilema due to the toys falling off the shelfs often (like everytime i open the doors). i guess that what happens when someone has too many but not enough room to display them all.....

if you wanna see how cluttered it is click on my collection link below. here is an example of 1 shelf, since some people wonder without clicking on my collection thread.

-5 optimus primals (2 japanese exclusives, 1 japanese version,1tru exclusive,2 regular release)
-6 cheetors (1 japanese reissue,3 variants, 2 regular release)
-4 rhinoxs (1 japanese reissue, 3 regular release)
-7 dinobts (2 renames, 2 japanese versions, 3 regular releases)
-4 robot masters optimus primals
-2 airazors (1 dvd exlcusive, regular release)
-2 tigatrons (1 japanese reissue, 1 regular release)
-2 snarls (1 rm, 1 regular release)
-2 optimus primal bats ( 1 japanese exclusive, 1 regular)

which ones would you guys pull off? the movie line is another story.......i wanna box them all up lol.

Last edited by miasboytoy; 10-31-2009 at 04:06 PM.
miasboytoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.