Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-27-2023, 12:05 PM   #13
MapleMegatron
Canadian Slag
Re: Has Legacy Breakdown Come and Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnimus View Post
I honestly don?t understand how to navigate Hasbro?s distribution patterns anymore. I missed the preorders for Legacy Breakdown, and I?ve never seen him on shelves anywhere although his wave mates have apparently been released. Mass retail in my area is bone dry on any recent TF releases which makes gauging the current market difficult. Have I missed the boat on completing Menasor or is there hope I might be able to grab him online or in stores without resorting to aftermarket scalpers?
Canadian distribution is wack, it really is. I would say no, he has not come and gone since both Toysrus and Walmart, Canada's biggest toy sellers, have not sold him yet. So there are boxes with this figure in them out there for canadians, that is 100% certain.

BUT

Unlike other yearly lines, the SKU number did not reset for Legacy Evolution. They are under the same wave assortment as the infamous wave 1 from 2022 which stayed on shelves for a year. That's why sites like TFW2005 call that Legacy wave 4 instead of evolution wave 1. So that means that it has a chance of being skipped just like any other later wave. The toys will still be out there, but they'll be passed on to a liquidator, or be part of some warehouse sale, and neither of those scenarios will necessarily happen in Canada.

So it's basically the same odds of getting this toy as any other whose wave you didn't see in stores at the correct time (like deluxe Dead End, Voyager Junkheap or Core class Bomburst).
MapleMegatron is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.