Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 01:15 PM   #379
Dreggs
Mini-Con
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Hello everyone. My story pretty much echoes everything posted here so far.

Sorry for "jumping the line" and holding up all the people who were trying to do this "the right way"!

I had originally stumbled across NMC because I was looking to order some toys that other vendors didn't look like they were going to be ordering.
I did a bit of research and saw some negative reviews but it looked like he had a lot of positives. I chalked it up to you can't please everyone and there's always a few bad apples.

After months of waiting and seeing the toys I ordered available and selling out in other stores I decided to send an email. I gave him a week or two to respond but I had had enough at this point.

At this point, I was constantly seeing pre-order posts go up. At least one post a week about how bad these people were who just wanted answers. The guy was really active trying to bring in the money but there was no real responsibility to fulfil a customers order from that point it seemed.

After no response and seeing another post bashing people like us, I just contacted paypal.
For a guy who is overrun and covid busy I sure got a nasty reply back fast from him through paypal. It's the same thing you've seen before. Attacking me, blaming me and basically absolving himself of any responsibility.

NMC told me that since I jumped the line, now I'll have to wait the maximum amount of time to get my money back!
I now have 100% of my money back and I am positive that this "maximum" amount of time it took through paypal is much faster than it would have taken going through the proper support line.
Either option I picked, I feel like I would have been personally attacked.

This really was an unpleasant experience and I too have been fired from the store. Like any of us would do business there again.
Dreggs is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.