Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:10 AM   #373
Jive Turkey
Generation 1
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post

His last Facebook post just makes me roll my eyes, essentially blaming customers for creating more and more backlog, slowing down a response time. You're blaming customers for creating a backlog in service response time, when your logistics are to blame in the first place? That's a piss-poor way at customer service. You're essentially scolding the people who pay you, you've lost your marbles.
I just went to have a look

"The individual that emails, doesn’t hear back for two weeks, and politely follows up on their issue is not a problem."

How crazy is it that he just casually mentions that people email and don't hear back for two weeks? how does he not see that's a massive red flag?
He's also full of shit about being understaffed "due to covid". Dude only ever had one other guy on staff. And why would covid prevent him from bringing on these imaginary helpers who would be answering enquiries over the internet? They can literally do that from their couches.
There's been a support backlog for years.
For a laugh, I searched "backlog" on his facebook page and it didn't disappoint. The guy is either a pathological liar or the worst businessman in Canada
https://www.facebook.com/page/156747...rch/?q=backlog

Last edited by Jive Turkey; 05-02-2021 at 12:17 AM.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.