Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 11:51 PM   #371
Dark Rage
白人看不懂
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

I would say this to anyone about even considering purchasing from NMC toys: DON'T order their pre-order items, only order things that are in-stock.

But the problem is that some members have even mentioned that in-stock items suddenly go out-of-stock and you're stuck with store credit, even though it's through no fault of your own.

Would you do business with a business owner who prioritizes more time hate-emailing customers instead of answering customer queries? And the fact that he is so bureaucratic in his way to solve client issues, forcing customers to start a support ticket instead of addressing the issue on the spot through the original channel of communication a customer is requesting help for?

This is an e-commerce market, not a bureaucratic government office.

His last Facebook post just makes me roll my eyes, essentially blaming customers for creating more and more backlog, slowing down a response time. You're blaming customers for creating a backlog in service response time, when your logistics are to blame in the first place? That's a piss-poor way at customer service. You're essentially scolding the people who pay you, you've lost your marbles.
Dark Rage is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.