Old 08-14-2021, 05:10 PM   #185
The 12th Prime
Lost count, long time ago
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Re: I just transformed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powered Convoy View Post
Netflix Nemesis Prime because he arrived from Amazon

I'm not a fan of the Optimus Prime Siege mold (too much kibble - I prefer Earthrise), but somehow it works for me as Nemesis in both modes. The Earthrise trailer and POTP accessories really add to the set and don't seem cobbled together, although it took me a while to figure out what the black modelling clay was all about
The neck joint on mine is very loose; maybe due to the numerous reuses of this mold.

Lots of fun with this one! I've got some IKEA Detolfs to build, and he should display nicely within one.
Slap a BTS Toy trailer on that bad boy, if you’re into trailers. I did that for both the Siege and the Nemesis versions, regular for Prime and black for the Nemesis, the peg from Siege Soundwave’s one gun that can come out fits perfectly to hitch the trailer or angle the trailer’s hitch on the blast effect nubs on his legs. Totally sweetens them up and I think the designers knew what they were doing!

Transformered colliding Fangry from bot to Beast, other than the known knee issue he’s good. Compared the titan master head with it, the titan master head has a crisper sculpt than this one and the pink is just a shade different plus black vs pink arms.

Also transformed Kingdom Cyclonus from packaged bot to spaceship. Pretty cool transformation and literally twice the size of my Henkei Cyclonus minus 5g without weapons. Bought him a while ago when they were $30 so at $5 more than I paid for Henkei Cyclonus back in day I feel it’s great value against inflation.

My one critique is the size of his mellon, is it me or does he have a larger head than the other Siege, Earthrise and Kingdom voyagers? 3P get on the downgrade kit train! I want to Bettlejuice his head! Pairs okay with my Mania King in height but looks chunkier.

I feel like he’s beefy for the sake of being beefy, not that it’s bad but compared to other voyagers across these lines, (here’s to you Grapple/Inferno) he got more at their expense. On the flip side Henkei’s Nightstick fits very well in proportion to Kingdom Cyclonus and classes him up a bit ��

Last edited by The 12th Prime; 08-14-2021 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Clarity
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.