Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: kre-o thread
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 07:16 AM   #15
Uberman
Energon
Re: kre-o thread

I was gonna do another blog covering the three sets I've gotten since the last report, but I think I'm too lazy to take all the pictures, and this seems like a good place to spout off.

I like Kre-O. It's flawed, certainly, but if you accept the flaws and move forward, they're good toys. I've gotten Starscream, Megatron, and Mirage since my last review, and I really like all three, mostly in vehicle mode. They're all awesome, and offer something LEGO hasn't, really. Which I appreciate. The robot modes on the former are decent [Starscream better than I thought it'd be, especially after some tweaking, Megatron a bit worse that I'd hoped, even with some tweaking] but the hips are really loose, and they're hard to get to do anything other than stand there like a marionette.

But the vehicles.... Awesome. The jet is fabulous.

Check out my thinger for more opinions on other sets, and my patented method of making Prowl look good.

But now I'm stuck in that I wanted Sentinel Prime, but the large sets have sorta... been the weaker sets. But I like the firetruck, and I really want the Soundwave Kreon. Like, really.

Oh! Andsome advice: get yourself a LEGO brick separator. It'll change you life, man.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.