Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2021, 02:53 PM   #26
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Poll: Would you buy a Haslab Titan Class toy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
You know, this got me on a line of thinking to google the boxes

I got the LG-EX version of Metroplex, so I can't speak for the Hasbro Gen release
But looking it up, does Metroplex's box even identify him as a "titan-class"?

CW Devastator's box lists them as "6 voyager class" figs, but doesn't mention "titan" anything

Was TR FortMax the first time "titan class" was officially labelled as such? "Titans Return" and all that

They had it on the box for him, Trypticon, Predaking (with the added caveat of 5 voyagers, like Devy)

And I don't have Omega or Scorp, but looking at their boxes online, seems they dropped the class-identifier for WFC - at least on the front & back images, anyways

Anyways just extrapolating since we all theorizing whether titan-class will be retired? Looking at its origins
Well.. considering the next "Commander" is Rodimus that's supposed to be voyager sized, and the rest of the "price" is the trailer...

I cannot even imagine what they are going to do to justify the price unless it drops to a few dollars above a leader.

And I never considered Devastator as a titan, just a huge combiner, which is technically the right size that he needs to be for large construction vehicles.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.