Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 06:56 AM   #35
Sun Swipe Prime
Canadian Slag
Re: Netflix WFC: Earthrise discussion WITH SPOILERS!!!! Beware

Ohhhh, boy. As someone who thought the first season was solid, this was definite step down. It's OK when you don't think or pay attention too much, but when you binge watch it, the bad stuff becomes all the more glaring.

As many have mentioned, WTF is with the ponderous speeches. For me, I was able to look past it last season, but this one took it 11. Saying it slower does not make it better or make the words more meaningful. It makes you sound drunk or mentally deficient.

When you binge watch, you notice the plot turns have less depth to them than professional wrestling. How many friggen times do the Autobots and Decepticons go we'll work together only to have the Cons betray the Autobots 3 seconds later and then five seconds after that try to work with the Cons again?

It's ridiculous. The same thing happens with Prime. "I'll kill you Megatron. No I'll save you. No, I'll kill you. No, we must work together." FUCK OFF you indecisive prick. And then there's the whole "whoops my bad" about sending the allspark off Cybertron. Really? Double fuck off. Shit or get off the pot.

My prediction for next season is Prime and Megatron finally declare their love for each other and Earthrise into each other's mouths. And Megatron's just begging for it with those luscious lips of his.

There's no natural movement to what the characters do. It's all happens because the plot need it to happen so stupid shit can happen to introduce more toys. Look I understand these are supposed to be long toy commercials, but fuck man, at least put some common sense and effort in, so it's not so gosh darn obvious.

Speaking of obvious. How many times do transformations happen out of frame? It's obvious they do that to save money, because they don't have to animate it. It's like have the bot drop out of frame, play the transformation noise, and have the alt mode come back into frame.

I guess it's fitting that Prime and Megatron talk slow because with the way they act, they have to either be drunk or mentally deficient.

Last edited by Sun Swipe Prime; 01-06-2021 at 07:01 AM.
Sun Swipe Prime is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.