Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-20-2022, 06:37 PM   #35
savagephil
Robot in Disguise
Re: Store employees ever give you trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Rage View Post
Clearly that Walmart employee has never encountered Hot Wheels collectors.
Lmfaooooo!!! I almost spit out my drink. I never realized how crazy hot wheels collectors are till recently.

Few weeks ago they had few skids In toy aisle and noticed these four guys ripping apart those Mattel boxes right out of skids. They looked like a school of piranha.

As for Walmart employees I normally see a transformer box i yank it from the skid right in front of the employees lol guess cause Im scary looking they leave me alone. Other times I ask them if they recieved the items that I'm looking for and they are very helpful, more often than not.

My understanding from the Walmart Dufferin mall toy rep is they always put stock betweeen 6-11pm around that time frame. And when it arrives in the stock room, all the boxes become accounted for. So the floor employees with their scanners will say either one of 3 things. Next day stock is coming in, stock is in the back, and stock is on sales floor.

The moment that skid leaves receiving and is sitting on sales floor even though still on skid it will come up as on sales floor.

This clown definitely knows this. My guess is he wanted those figures for himself, as too why the relentless bickering over them. That and power tripping.

Their is a trend of employees hip to what collectors want now a days and become scalpers themselves

Honestly evenstaves u should have just told him to beat it and continued with purchasing them. If he continued to be a pest, the manager would have told him to settle down
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.