Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2021, 11:53 AM   #5
Scrapper6
Nexus Maximus
Re: Netflix War for Cybertron Deluxe Wave 3 In-Package Images ? Deep Cover Revealed

With how I still need all five of Wave 2's deluxes, which I keep harping on about everywhere, I know, so sue me. I'm not sure how I feel about this wave, on the one hand I'll get it to complete the series because this is my last hurrah for Hasbro's Transformers lines.

On the other hand, would it have killed them to give us at least something more interesting? I mean Siege molds dominate this wave as they did Waves 1 & 2, aside from Cheetor we have three characters all made with Siege molds. On top of that, this seems to be a four wave release instead of the past five and five we got, so I wonder if there will be one other deluxe not yet mentioned? Though I doubt it.

I know their trying to give us animation characters in this line, but I feel like, I don't know, I'd at least have liked to see one set with more Micromasters even if its in deluxe packaging just so we could have four more of the little guys in the Kingdom sub-line. Especially if we got Buzzsaw, I mean for fuck's sake Hasbro, Soundwave gets all of his main guys but you don't give us a Buzzsaw?

Was he named on the show, because I feel Deep Cover could have used a different name. Unless that's toon accurate.

I'm griping about this, but I'm going to buy it because I'm completionist and want everything to round out my WfC collection. That being said, I really hope this wave isn't as hard to find as wave 2, because I'm still itching for that wave despite it being mostly repaints.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.