Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 03:48 PM   #189
The Nemesis
Alternator
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Alright so I took a chance on Northmen in September and while I DID pick "locker" options till it all came in, it's been 6 months and they still hasn't received a bunch of stuff that was released elsewhere months ago.

I read all the negative reviews AFTER I placed my order and had hoped to avoid confronting the owner directly, but I was complacent and my Paypal 180 day window just ended.

Does anyone have advice on what to do next?

I was going to ask them to just send what they have (about half of my order) and to cancel the rest. Am I just asking for abuse?

Is there any other option besides a Paypal dispute without going to full-blown small claims court?

I'd still try to do a Paypal dispute resolution. Even though it's past the window they still might be willing to look at it if you explain the circumstances because it's dealing with failure to deliver on an outstanding order instead of someone who just left a shonky completed order for 6 months after it was done before they bothered trying to fix it after the fact. NMC still technically owes you and the order is still open.

Worst Paypal can do is say "nope, sorry" and you're no worse off than you are right now. Best case they can actually help you and you don't need to worry about any other more difficult courses of action.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.