Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 02:13 PM   #187
Grayfox
Crossover
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrotitan View Post
Alright so I took a chance on Northmen in September and while I DID pick "locker" options till it all came in, it's been 6 months and they still hasn't received a bunch of stuff that was released elsewhere months ago.

I read all the negative reviews AFTER I placed my order and had hoped to avoid confronting the owner directly, but I was complacent and my Paypal 180 day window just ended.

Does anyone have advice on what to do next?

I was going to ask them to just send what they have (about half of my order) and to cancel the rest. Am I just asking for abuse?

Is there any other option besides a Paypal dispute without going to full-blown small claims court?
The one time I pre-ordered there, only 1/4 of the items had arrived after several months. but then, I had been made aware of the problems with that store and knew it would be a fight to try and my money back, so I contacted the owner and asked to substitute the pre-ordered items with some that were in stock (Came out to the same price; I wasn't about to give them more money that's for sure). Once that was done, the order shipped and I got it promptly and in good condition.

But yeah, I won't be ordering there again. It's unfortunate because initially, it appeared to be a nice option for collectors.
Grayfox is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.