Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 06:35 PM   #1
Sureshot22
look behind you. tee hee
Sureshot22's Ebay Auctions
SURESHOT22 whats on display

TIP: cock your head to the right to see the pics the proper way or tell me how to fix them lol.

Thought i would finally post something about what i have on display since i had to take some pics anyhow because i had to move my cases so to see how i had it set up to do it again lol.

I have LOADS more in storage and in my closet... like all my G1s and animated etc etc... loads of stuff everywhere. pics to follow or the closet lol. this is just what i have out in my limited display space at the moment. I have a bunch more MPs with no room for them atm to display until I rearrange. like MP11 starscream and acidstorm for example.

I think I have approx. 60-80 Gundams in storage, mostly master grades and perfect grades still to build.

Here are some pics,. sorry for the brightness issues, they were taken in a hurry or i would have used the GFs good camera lol. ill prob take better ones and update this at some point.

like i said this is just a because this is what I have showing atm post. lol something to do.

and smart robin is still on top of the 1 case...... man i need to bust him out....

here we go.

PSN ID: SURESHOT22

FEEDBACK THREAD http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=9366

Last edited by Sureshot22; 02-03-2014 at 07:14 PM.
Sureshot22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.