Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 04:16 PM   #1
RNSrobot
No I'm... doesn't.
RNSrobot's Ebay Auctions
Thumbs down Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

So I preordered Swoop and Ricochet last DECEMBER from Northmen Collectibles. Support a Canadian store, get a good price, okay. Sounds good.

As has been reported elsewhere, the preorder (due February) has still not come in. There is no info. I feel for them, as they are apparently at the mercy of Hasbro distro.

So I and my friends finally decided to cancel the preorder (which was required to be fully paid for to preorder).

They deducted a 15% as "per store policy."

I appreciate that this is a policy. I don't appreciate that they are dinging me all this money for a product we paid for EIGHT MONTHS AGO and they have not been able to make it happen or find any information whatsoever. On a preorder.

I'm really unimpressed with this way of doing business. After all this crap you want to take money from us? I plan to call them later and argue over it. It was a large-ish order.

I'm not telling anybody what to do. Not gonna say any "DON'T SHOP THERE WAAAAAH" bullshit. But I am gonna share my experience to let you know. Wish we'd gotten Swoop/Ricochet through more reputable and reliable sources.

Cheers.

"YOU WIN AGAIN, GRAVITY!"
RNSrobot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.