Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 05:31 PM   #235
MilanX3
Nexus Maximus
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

I never had any significant issues with him to be honest, but I've worked with corruption and commercial law, in some harsh places with some harsh people before and no one should lose their money, especially with modern card and payment policies protecting you.

This is a good community and we should always back each other up imo. Being fair with every side of an issue, I am glad anyone can receive help if required.

In many cases, companies that have several chargebacks are noted within the bank, and likely this would be the case if there are chargebacks for items not received as well as official business complaints, but often at the prerogative of the banks and card company.

Business being what it is, I almost always support my local small and medium sized entrepreneurs and Canadians whenever possible, but they need to support me as well within reason. Good companies deserve support, if you do not like how you were treated, definitely speak up. In my experience, silence breeds more problems.

A note to the Mods, if anyone ever completely lost money from any sellers, maybe a thread discussing it and strategies to have money returned might be useful. Anyone with still outstanding money can make it known, here we seem to help in a positive manner...especially with many losing income due to Covid and lockdowns looking to continue for many more months.

Good luck!
MilanX3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.