Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #24
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
Re: My daughter NEEDS a Cell Phone !

Well, I actually suggested to her mother that SHE signs her up for the phone, I'll pay for the cost of the phone itself as part of her Christmas gifts, and I'll pay half the monthly bill up to $40, so $20/month from me, and $20/month from her, but the contract will be in her name, not mine, which only makes sense being my daughter lives with her mother. We both looked over plans, and it looks like Rogers has the best offerings : 300 mins/month, free nights and weekends after 6pm, unlimited in and out text, unlimited nationwide family calling, and unlimited nationwide fav 5. I hear what you guys are saying about the pay as you go deal, but realistically, it would either cost me a LOT more in the end, or she wouldn't use the phone much at all. I'm still waiting to hear back from her mom to see if she's up for it, but that proposal was made yesterday before noon, and still no dice, so we'll have to wait and see. Thanks for the help and advice guys, and in the meantime, if anyone has a suggestion, please do so.

Last edited by CETERUS PRIME; 12-01-2010 at 11:54 AM.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.