Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 10:47 AM   #57
joshimus
Metroplex
Re: HasLab War For Cybertron Unicron New Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sureshot22 View Post
Hasbro has been screwing us for years on price and quality. I'll buy from whomever makes the characters I want that hasbro never will.

And sorry to tell you but I am absolutely correct about them doing this to test how much people are willing to pay.
It's all downhill from here.
I preordered Unicron because I still want the figure and if that means I buy a third of Hasbro related products compared to what I usually spend in a year, or less possibly, then for me Unicron is fine, but I wont deny the price is unrealistic, but again, I think a lot of Hasbro figures have become unrealistic in terms of price and value.

As much as a LOVE the BW Mp's, they are pricey, but oh so beautiful...but to think HasTak cant do a more affordable price, they likely can but they are testing the market and what we are willing to pay. In return, I buy fare less of their stuff. HasTak, more so Hasbro, is going to price themselves out of the market soon enough. When parents cant afford a basic figure like the crap that is cyberverse, also over-priced, then their lines will start to die. Sucks for us but cause has affects. It's a good time to slowly move away from collecting.

Last edited by joshimus; 09-30-2019 at 11:34 AM.
joshimus is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.