Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-07-2021, 05:47 PM   #12
Darkroar
Generation 2
Darkroar's Ebay Auctions
Re: Poll: Would you buy a Haslab Titan Class toy?

Never say never, but I voted no.

It's just not the direction I'm going with collecting. Lately I'm feeling that "less is more". I've been slowly downsizing my collection in size (but quantity and physical space). I'm still interested in collecting, but a more refined collection that focuses on what I really enjoy.

I find large figures are generally hard to handle and use up a ton of space and that's not where my collection is going right now. The plus side is they look imposing.

Also in the case of titan-class figures who is left that needs this treatment? They've gotten the main big guys done already. It looks like they are making a transforming ark this year; I think they ran out of established characters for big guys. Maybe they can redo some of the big guys when toy technology takes a leap forward, but for now the titans they released are good enough.

It may be good for someone else, but it's not for me right now.

I was very close to ordering Unicron, but in the end because of my downsizing trend I passed. Looking at the pics of him; I'm kind of glad I did - he's just too big for my collection. For those who do like it, though, I really hope they enjoy it.
Darkroar is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.