Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-17-2022, 11:55 AM   #660
kmcaj
Mini-Con
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimusprime1 View Post
Does anyone have any experience with RBC Visa chargebacks in Canada? I just tried calling them, but I was told that it had to be within 110 days of my payment, which was way before the preorder was even supposed to be available. I asked to speak with a supervisor and the person said that they would have one call me back.

Unfortunately, I made a preorder last year and have had no replies from NMC for any of my emails and I don't see a phone number for them either. It was the first time that I've ever ordered from them. If I had found this thread earlier then I definitely would have never ordered from them.
No, I don't have specific experience with RBC but have read tons of reviews/threads about NMC Toys recently. Have read that people have had success with preorder charge backs where credit card companies were able to go by the date you expected to receive the items as opposed to the purchase date. You may have a good shot still if within that time frame. If unable to go ahead with charge back try commenting on his face book page for a response and maybe you can get a refund minus theft or store credit. Try to get something for your money but the guy is a thief and if there is an out where he can just keep your money he most likely will.
kmcaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.