Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2022, 01:10 PM   #657
kmcaj
Mini-Con
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Wish I had visited here before making a purchase, lol. Appears I received the premier NMC Toys shopping experience. Ordered some in-stock items. Sent emails for 2 months asking for in-stock items to be sent. No response. Filed a charge back dispute as company ghosted me and got an email response as soon as they were notified of the dispute. Usual email reply - bunch of lame excuses and its all my fault that they didn't send items followed by a request to close the dispute or they won't send items.

What I think with this store is that if there is any issue with an order, like preorder doesn't come in or "in-stock" item not actually in stock, this guy will just ignore the issue and hope you go away and forget about order and/or just drag it on past point of credit card, paypal disputes etc. Anything to keep the money.

If anyone is getting unanswered requests for items or anything like that with this guy - don't play his games. Go to your credit card company, paypal right away. Don't worry about cancelling an order for in-stock items if he is not responding to your emails. When the credit card company asks if you have attempted to cancel your order just tell the truth and make it clear that the company stopped communicating - they will proceed because the company refuses to communicate (my credit card company anyways was eager to help). Don't get dragged into his restocking fee or store credit headache. The dispute process isn't designed to help him steal money no matter what this guy tells you. It can be a lengthy process and best to get it started. From time of my purchase to the time that my money should be (if I win) officially mine again is going to be roughly 5 months. This process is almost over for me - get it going for you too. Don't make it easy for this thief to steal your money.

Last edited by kmcaj; 02-15-2022 at 01:21 PM.
kmcaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.