Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-02-2021, 10:03 PM   #523
Joey
Mini-Con
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Hello. I'm here to share my story with NMC. I'm new here. First, I want to thank all of you for posting so much information about this store. It has helped me navigate the worst and expect nasty emails!

My story with him is as such. I ordered goods in November for several hundred dollars. They were due for fulfilment in Janaury. Nothing. I still trusted the guy and made two further purchases using Paypal. After waiting on the third order, I finally did a background check and found this thread. Everything made sense. I was barely in my refund window but did my best with Paypal and my credit card company. I did get nasty messages through Paypal and an offer to get a refund minus 15%. I said no and asked Paypal to look at the case. In both cases Paypal issued me a full refund. For the third and larger order, I called my credit card company several times and was firm with them. They just issued me a full refund.

In every case, I asked Paypal and my credit card company to look at this thread and they did. That played a significant role in proving my case. My credit card company also knew of him. I was not the first to request a charge back.

I would argue to not waste time with getting support from him. Proceed through Paypal and email him there. Every message, including his nasty emails are part of the case. Be very polite but firm. Stick to the facts, and do not go down in the mud with the guy. You need to show that you are credible and honest and that he isn't. The more he rants on Paypal, the worst he looks, and the easiest it is for PP to issue a refund.

Last edited by Joey; 06-02-2021 at 10:05 PM.
Joey is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.