Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 11-22-2022, 05:57 PM   #326
ngnaw
Armada
Re: Outrun Collectibles - No longer in business

I feel bad for you guys. Not something anyone needs to deal with. The only "scolding" (advice) I can give you guys after reading this whole thread IS TO NEVER TRUST ANYONE ON THE INTERNET!!!

On a certain level, you only have yourself to blame. If your gut tells you something is off, seller is making excuses, if you value your money more than the toy, then cancel the preorder before your time to get your money back is expired... If you see the seller is trying to go past that and making excuses file a claim with Paypal and forget about the toy or don't full pay a preorder...

I was made fun of for pre ordering on Amazon cause they said they weren't reliable, well there's 0 risk with my money so that's why I chose them. Business is business no one cares about you! Think about yourself and your hard earned cash, fuck the business whether their local or not, you'll avoid many headaches.

Think about it, you want to buy something from a store, why should you put 100% of the risk on a full pay preorder? Don't you think the store should be the one as it's them that wants to sell it to YOU??? I'd stay clear of any store that does that.

Still feel bad for you guys though... Lesson learned the hard way.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.