Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #5
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
Re: FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage Kit, Who Wants One ?!?!??

Good Idea, venksta !!! I'm on it

I totally agree with you on the business side of things too, but when I think of FansProject, I think about the fans, which is why I am hoping they will appreciate seeing it from our side as well, kinda like a hand written letter instead of a typed and printed one. Either way, I'll forward this to some of the retailers that support these sites and go from there, and hopefully, we'll succeed ! And venksta, feel free to pass it on

Quote:
Originally Posted by venksta View Post
I would suggest to bug the retailers about this, who originally carried the Superion upgrade. If they feel it well sell and show interest to FansProject, then FansProject can do another run. As the retailers would already be up for ordering it at that point. If all FP hears is from fans, that means then they would have to go around and see which retailers want a second run. And with that route, some retailers would not know if there is any interest in getting anymore.

The key thing here is thinking big. If BBTS thinks they can easily sell a couple hundred sets with out a problem, then its worth it for them to order. Plus, FansProject can't just go and make 50 sets, as it wouldn't be worth it for them either. They would have to do at least a couple hundred new sets.

Anyways, thats my rambling based on some minor things I kinda know of, about runs and stuff.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.