Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:14 PM   #1
CETERUS PRIME
Ancient Prime
FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage Kit, Who Wants One ?!?!??

Also posted on TFW2005.com

I'm not sure how everyone else feels on this, but with all the posts, wanted ads, and overall general discussion about the FansProject Superion Aerial Appendage kit and it's scarcity, I thought, why not add a thread here so we can add our names to a list and forward it to FansProject in hopes they would consider another future release for those who didn't have the opportunity to purchase one during it's previous releases Personally, I've emailed them a couple times now asking if they would consider it, however, I haven't received a response as of yet, but we all know that the louder we turn up the volume, the better they'll hear us, right ? So, for those of us interested, simply reply stating so, and I'll forward it to FansProject in a couple weeks with a link to this as well, and hopefully we'll luck out !

Please keep the posts POSITIVE and ON TOPIC !!! Any negative discussion will only hinder our chances of this happening !

I'll be the first to add my name to the list, and Thank You in advance for your support !

CETERUS PRIME

Last edited by CETERUS PRIME; 09-20-2010 at 11:48 AM.
CETERUS PRIME is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.