Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 07:11 PM   #10
GotBot
Nexus Maximus
Re: What are your thoughts on Titans Return so far?

Great question!
So far, big fan. Rumble/Rewind is great and I think the third mode works. I like the look of blaster and Soundwave, but find them too large. PMOP rocks and in hand I really tend to forget about the forearms being hollow. Galvy is good. I would do the helmet and canon mod if I had him, but I will stick with Mania King. Sentinel is fun and a nice addition eho looks Prime-y without looking like an Optimus clone. Love Hardhead and Wheelie....bloody Wheelie!
Dislikes? Not much really. I don't dig the titan master line. Gimmie a proper Brawn and Apeface I say! Still, I see the appeal for some collectors and they have terrific cross play value for kids too. Mind you, the face sculpts look amazing. Skullsmasher, slightly loose, but I have heard horror stories.
I love the design aesthetic too. And, I know he isn't perfect, but so stocked to have Fort Max. Bring on Trypticon! Less hollowness on most, like Scourge looks great. Blurr is great too, except the color.
I feel like Hasbro is actually, so far, putting real effort in here to make a great line. It seems to be showing as these are flying off the pegs.
GotBot is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.