Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #2
Mumps
Canadian Slag
Re: Retail rant thread for those working in retail!

I was a Janitor at a major department store, and one of the tasks is to take the 4foot broom, and sweep down the aisles every few hours. The aisles are wide enough that a broom can foot down one side, and people and their carts can fit on the other side. So I get to this one aisle, and I politely say to the guy in front of me "Excuse me sir," When he turns around and goes "F*ck off". Now, I could have done one of 2 things. What I did, was leave. My shift was OVER at that point. My other option would have been to shove that 4 foot broom up his a$$, which believe me, was tempting!

Oh, and I won't tell you what i've seen in the washrooms... Womans washrooms are a place of EVIL! So evil, Satan wouldn't even enter.

Oh, and this other time, this lady wanted me to do a price check on some stupid little christmas ornament. The price on the shelf said $1.00, so I told her "It's $1.00" and pointed to the sign. She began exclaiming how that couldn't be the price, it must be cheaper than that! Now, the ornament was a piece of crap, definately not worth a dollar, but come on! The price was right there, so she insisted I go into the back of the store, and do a price check. So... I went into the back of the store with the item, tossed it into the bin of items to be returned to the shelf, and went about doing my backroom stuff. *is an ass*
Mumps is online now   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.