Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #1
pud333
Animated
Retail rant thread for those working in retail!

I figured we could have a thread for those collectors who work in the service industry or in retail who want to rail against stupid customers or coworkers.

Of course, let's try to keep this thread as clean as possible and also not reveal any names in order to avoid having the mods shut it down. Also, if you feel a rant has no merit, that's fine, but no personal attacks please. And for obvious reasons, let's leave the sponsors out of this. This is a general retail rant thread strictly for fun and to vent a bit.

I'll go first: Dude came into the bank today to get 30 business deposit bags and books. Now, our institution gives these out for free to our members (a service most banks charge for), but most people only ever ask for a few at a time. He was pissed that we wouldn't give him 30. Our rational was we only have a limited number, so we have to make sure there is enough for our other clients. His argument was that we were a bank, and it's our business, so we should always have enough. No, buddy, not so fast. We told him we would happily accomodate him if he called in advance to let us know he needs that many. It's the same if someone wanted $10,000 in US dollars. We don't have it on hand. You have to request in advance so we can prep it for you.

Anyway, he left really angry, yelling at everyone. I have half a mind to get the branch manager to close his account down. We've done it to others for less. You cannot abuse the employees like that. Sheesh. Imagine if I went into his business and behaved that way!

Last edited by pud333; 02-04-2010 at 03:20 PM.
pud333 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.