Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 11:23 PM   #30
savagephil
Robot in Disguise
Re: Is new pricing keeping you away?

It is for me, I would collect the obscure character like Silvestreak but now, no dice, will focus on completing characters needed in the g1 series and bw. Legacy line wave one just the kickback, skids, dragstrip, bulkhead and iguanas for me.

Only things I will be chasing are the rest of the studio series leader dinobots, updated bombshell, shrapnel, minibots from season 1-4, rest of the predacons, maximals from bw, selects tentakill, overbite, if they release the headmaster Jr's, apart, already got a fangry. maybe updated versions of say bludgeon, thunderwing, needlenose, a monstructor, dezaraus and proper liokaiser and I'm done collecting, will have best representations of characters.

I know eventually they will all be released again with better engineering etc, where the wfc line will look like prime wars trilogy, but don't care. It will be suited perfectly for me.

Who knows what the prices of them will be down the road.

I guess best bet for a lot of people is pick in choose who u want and need. Unless u can afford it, then by all means

That blitzwing is a huge disappointment, but it will save me 90 bucks, the Titans return one is better, if I had the takara legends one who would ever need it. Only way I would by that is if on clearance, for 25 30 bucks like those siege magnus were on.

Hasbro is a playing with fire, with these increases and seems the quality is lackin, so far with legacy, we will see Tuesday if they step up their game. Studio series 86 line is where so far it has almost been perfect
savagephil is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.