Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 10:44 PM   #117
Jefro
Robot in Disguise
Re: WFC Discussion (possible spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aximili View Post
This weekend I really started delving into multiplayer. So far I've got each class approaching level 10. I'm not very good at multiplayer type games, but I find I'm holding my own rather nicely

I just can't imagine how long it will take me to max out each class, especially when double XP weekend ends!

I'm really having fun with Conquest mode, and it's a great way to rack up the XP constantly getting those nodes.
Conquest is the shit!!! If you get a good team of guys and you literally just kick some ass the XP you get is insane. Last game I played to my surprise came in 1st and took my Leader from 1 to 6.

I'm liking the Scout & Leader class the best followed by Solider then Scientist which I'm not really digging. Its nice to be able to fly fast from a to b but the lack of health and weapons/goodies make it real hard but am slowly getting the hang of it.

As of now, I'm level 10 for Scout, Scientist & Solider with Leader @ level 6. Once I get my Leader to 10 I'll worry about getting another 10 levels between the four in order to get the combined level 50 trophy. But I really do not see the combined 75 or combined 100 happening. Or even the single level 25.

Last edited by Jefro; 07-03-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Jefro is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.