Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2023, 10:58 AM   #250
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

Evo Axlegrease, right off the bat the copy that came in via EB, her pink visor has a big paint ding on the right side, god damn it
It's not like I'm gonna find many more of this! ARGH
Anyways she is super cool regardless, her two new handcannons that form the "back window" of the car, can be glammed up with the "wingy" tailpipe parts, helps to distinguish her from Scraphook
One thing that's bugging me a bit about this mold (same w Scraphook too), is the forearms have got like NO space when tucking in during transformation - and the elbow joints just pop the forearms right off, they're not pinned or anything
Also some of the panel ports are showing stress lines after one conversion, which is a bit concerning
This a fun figure as far as depicting females with non-traditional "hourglass" body types goes; the face is def feminine but the body is all business, and has those big honking clompers for feet, haha awesome - I really like this figure; wish the couple grievances I have with my copy weren't present

Evo Armada OP, I've got to say, as someone who has no skin in the game re: didn't buy much if any UT figures, this figure is really cool - the little inner bot OP is still pretty large/thick and imposing (despite his crotch wanting to split apart, natch), and honestly the mode I was planning to mainly display, as one of the Bendy Primes IS one of the few UTs I did pick up back in the day - but dude, the combined form is so f*ckin nice, and my copy seems to have no major QAs to speak of, which really helps
Sucks that the inner bot can't waist swivel, but I suppose its impossible given everything this guy has to perform
Had a bit of trouble shuffling the trailer's big shin blocks to the sides during transformation, hopefully gets easier with more attempts
And a little bit nervous about stuffing the inner bot's painted chest grill parts into the big trailer backpack during combination, seems like a possible hotspot for paint scratch
But this figure rules, one of the best commander classes so far imo
Now I for sure have to get Armada Megs, so this guy can have a suitable nemesis

Last edited by evenstaves; 07-23-2023 at 11:00 AM.
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.