View Single Post
Old 07-03-2023, 09:21 PM   #248
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evenstaves View Post
Evo Devcon, little disappointed with this one
Right out the gate, my copy from EB had two big QAs on his silver painted face - one came right off, the other is stuck right in the paint, a permanent beauty mark under the right eye, and given the whole ?Evo wave 3 deluxe hard to find? aspect, wonder if I?ll have the opportunity to find a better face
Transformation is heavily retooled from 86 Blurr, made more simplistic (for better or worse), he?s just a ?legs fold up at the knees, backpack flips over to cover the head? guy now, but with 86 Blurr?s hand swivel inside the gauntlets
Just messing around with Devcon again and realized something that’s probably why he rubs me the wrong way - his neck is one of those “coming out the jaw” joints! Which is to say, when in profile, the neck is molded to the head as such, that it comes down from the “front” of the head, rather than the back or even the middle - this mean when you tilt his head, it’s tilting from the chin and not (say) the base of the skull

I hate when they do this, makes posing the head impossible cause it sits stupidly on most angles
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.