Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 01:26 PM   #247
evenstaves
you renegade maverick
Re: I just transformed...

Sorry forgot the big one! Legacy Motormaster
Finally got a copy of this guy, luckily it appears to be one that avoided the whole “bleaching” aspect documented in TFW threads
I would say he is “pretty OK” - as a bot he’s got the box head and technically has truck-cab feet, but they’re really short for what they should be, and are more like hooves
His arms are coated in white paint, which makes me a bit worried at times - and the “weapons” he comes with are pretty lame: lame dinky little sword, lame fold-up cannon (I’m sure this is Hasbarp playing along with 3rd party to scrum up “proper” accessories)
Was able to no-instructions the transformation from truck to bot, and separated the trailer apart into its various combiner bits easily enough - but I have to admit, I could NOT get the inner bot into “combiner chest” mode without checking instructions, there’s some precise finnickry in there
Overall he’s OK - definitely worthy of the commander class price point, even if it sets an unfortunate precedent for future commanders to be “all the rest of the combiner torso-bots”
gonna have to get that DNA kit to proper weapons him (also the combiner chest as the front of the trailer is a bit shameless)
Also footnote, it’s embarrassing how much empty space is in that commander class box - should take a note from Xmas OP, but of course the imperative is to maintain box sizes per size class (wouldn’t want em to think it shouldn’t cost $150+)
evenstaves is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.