Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 12:51 PM   #10
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Dollarama Dino combiner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorahk View Post
Oh man totally didnt even see that! Sorry about that man. I own the actual 3rd party dino combiner and i like the colors the knock offs have. They definitely cut alot of corners with the figures though, but still enjoyable.
Oh, no trouble at all, it's all good and I'd even suggest that we should create a Dollarama thread as there's been quite more showing up lately I find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternatorfan View Post
Don't forget these guys.
Need those dinos now.
Almost got the train one but just too small for scale with my stuff, but nice to see them, I wasn't even sure they did combine.

The dart gun one I had posted last year or so about it, and it's great to see it still showing up in stores as it's an actually decent toy. Plastic is not bad, the engineering isn't the greatest, but the gun part works pretty well... it created a mess at my house and we ended up with dart battles for months after that (as it lead to us getting actual "big/real" dart guns).

The construction one is shampoo bottle plastic and very cheaply done (they are all the same except for the top weapon part) and it took me a bit to sort out the partforming to combine... but still fun.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.