Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 01:36 PM   #2
wedge1021
Energon
Re: suggestions for tfcon 2017

Overall, I enjoyed the con again this year, my 3rd year in a row. I only attended the Saturday, but managed to tick off all the boxes on my mental to-do list. A little shopping, a lot of meetups for sales, checking out all the cool 3rd Party stuff I'll never be able to afford, and taking in the interesting panels and enjoying listening to this year's guests.

There is only one negative that I can think of myself, and it's pretty minor. I was sitting more in the back section of seats for the Beast Wars Q/A with Ian James Corlett and Jim Byrnes. For about the last 10 minutes of the panel it was very hard to hear the guests speak as many cosplayers began to hang around in the back of the room in preparation for the next panel, and seemed more interested in their own not-so-quiet conversations. Like I said, a minor thing but possibly something that could be better addressed in future.

As far as lineups, admission, etc went, everything seemed to go quite smoothly, the best so far that I have seen. Great job by the event staff. Thanks to you all and keep up the great work!
wedge1021 is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.