Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 02:02 AM   #388
Slayback
Animated
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

I've been watching this shop for about 3 years now. When i was still in Toronto - there was already stories coming out of how poorly he was treating customers. I had almost gone down to his shop to check it out -but some instinct kicked in and told me to scrap the idea and I think I am better for it. Now out in BC - i know of at least 4 people who have purchased from NMC and none of them have gotten a professional response. They've all been ignored or berated for emailing in wanting to know where their pre-order products are.

Amazingly there are still those absolute muppets who will push this store to the forefront on facebook groups - casually pointing out that they never experienced any poor dealings and interactions with NMC. I feel that this alone makes them complicit with how he runs his business. Shady is shady - just because it doesn't happen to you directly, doesn't it mean it does not happen. I've tried super hard to not disparage NMC - but I think the communications that he puts out, really does show how underhanded he actually is.

I now end up telling people to read reviews before purchasing from companies. Pay with your credit card - you have better chargeback options. QUIT paying in full for pre-orders with companies that aren't tried and tested. There are better options people.

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.