Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Thread: General Thanks
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 03:11 PM   #1
Slayback
Animated
General Thanks

I figured that since i've gotten a chance to think straight, eat and sleep properly I would write this now before my workload gets heavy again. I wanted to say thanks to several folks.

Thanks to the staffers at Tfcon - it is always nice to chat with folks show after show. Obviously without their hard work we wouldnt have this show and it would suck bigtime if i had to look to going to botcon. Sorry but Americans sometimes scare me.

Thanks to the guys that bought all 40 Igear sharkticons and didnt quibble about the pricing. Igear was good enough to listen to my proposal - give me the pricing that was needed to bring them in and push them out to the fans who could appreciate the figure. (thanks iGear) Hopefully iGear will be more willing to work with me in the future. Oh also the guys who introduced themselves to me - (Otis - i wanted to chat more but tight spacing and onslaught of people made it a wee bit difficult)

Reprolabels - big thanks to Aaron and his crew for making the stickers for the above figures -as well as stickers for Scoria. If you havent checked them out -they're awesome sets and should be grabbed as they make the figures even better than they already are.

Oh -A3U. Great company and guys who continually try to help me out with advice and feedback.

Lastly of course - thanks to the customers and fans who came out and supported the local dealers, even though there was some crazy deals from the big shops. much appreciated.

ok. nuff brown nosing.

SB

feedback :http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815

Last edited by Slayback; 07-14-2014 at 03:38 PM.
Slayback is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.