Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 01-18-2023, 02:03 AM   #18
TZX123
Beasty
Re: Looking for Computron & Abominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNSrobot View Post
Based on marketplace and here, POTP Abominus shouldn't be over $200. Christ, the one I had listed for $100 didn't even sell that fast. MISB? Maybe 200, I still think that's high. The takara reissue sells for more...

Computron depends on CW or UW. CW MISB probably starts at 200. I haven't seen UW for less than 300 in a long time.

Looking at ebay sold listings: POTP Terrorcons are ranging from 120-200. And that's with the inflated costs of ebay. So that tells me anything over 200 is probably high.

UW Computron sold is around 400. That seems right. CW Computron is going for more than I would have thought, about $300. Keep in mind that these are "sold" listings; and typically ebay is more due to inflation cos of fees and shit. Harder to get those prices on marketplace/cybertron/etc.

I'm more thinking out loud but Abominus should be relatively cheap; either Computron is going to be around three bills.

Every seller is of course entitled to price however they wish.

Agreed. Same thing I had in mind about the pricing of CW Computron & POTP Abominus based on what I saw at various forums.

I know UW Computron (mint in box + new) is not going to be cheap. Like you said is probably 350 to 400+

But if you are selling a used/loose CW Computron without box & complete parts (like missing Scrounge for example) for $400...that is really pushing it.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.