kirbenvost
Fortress Maximus
Re: ToysRUs.ca Transformers Sightings and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwaves View Post
BS.

I am the working class.

Been paying my own way since I was 16.

My first 10 years of work I held down a retail job and worked as a server/bartender at night.

I worked hard to get what I have and just believe other people should too.

They say if you don't lean left when your're a kid, you don't have a heart and if you don't lean right when your old, you don't have a brain.

Once you've already conformed, jumped through all the hoops and done all the things you're told you're supposed to, it's really hard to see the next generation acting like they deserve more for less.
Lmao, yeah tell me wages are fair when you can afford rent for a single bedroom apartment in Vancouver on a full-time retail job. Nobody should have to work 2 part-time jobs or 12 hour days or live with 6 roommates just to be able to put a roof over their head and food on their plate. You shouldn't have had to. But you did, so screw everybody else, right?

Don't forget, people working "entry-level" jobs aren't just high school kids. It's single parents, college students with massive student debt, new mothers who are re-entering the workforce, new immigrants, disabled people, the elderly whose pensions aren't cutting it, etc, etc.

Times are changing, because the current system is unsustainable. When employers pay fair wages, they'll be able to keep their employees. Simple as that. TRU will probably go under, but oh well. It had a good run.

Last edited by kirbenvost; 02-11-2022 at 05:58 PM.
kirbenvost is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.