Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 02:51 PM   #502
Ozrein
Stunticon
Re: Northmen Collectibles NMC Toys - not impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by winslowboys View Post
Just got my first (of presumably many) angry emails from this guy. He casually leaves out the fact that I’ve been asking him to ship the instock items ordered in September since November. And nowhere in his email does he mention any of the emails and support tickets I’ve sent since March asking for follow up, including my last attempt at correspondence saying I’ll be escalating the matter if he doesn’t reply.

Dude is a chump. I don’t feel bad about this at all.

Edit: i legitimately just had a shower thought: how does he know what items I was writing about (Bebop/Leonardo/replacement parts) if there was no attempt by me to contact him before escalating with my credit card?
Wow, what a complete and utter a-hole. This guy seriously needs an attitude adjustment or just needs to close his business. The fact that you've been trying to get your stuff for more than 6 months and were ignored, you have full and justified right to claim a charge-back. If he can respond to charge-backs within a day, he can respond to requests to ship parts of orders within a reasonable amount of time. Total and complete arse-hattery on his part.

I don't usually hope for bad things to happen to people but some people really do deserve it. I hope his business fails completely at this point, just to save the headache for future customers that are unaware of his b.s.

Make sure you post a BBB review as well as anywhere else he has business reviews available. Then respond to his nasty nasty replies with reasoned and informative responses so he can't just sweep your reviews under the rug.

Last edited by Ozrein; 05-14-2021 at 02:54 PM.
Ozrein is offline   Reply With Quote

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.