Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

View Single Post
Old 12-06-2022, 06:56 PM   #14
imfallenangel
Cybertron
Re: Distribution discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by canprime View Post
In the past few months I have had a lot more luck at Baseline Walmart and Bayshore. Kanata Centrum is pretty good as well. Billings Bridge and South Keys are also pretty good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkeggsEggs View Post
Guess I got lucky the three times I went! Good to know
For the last year of so, every time I did a "hunt" in Ottawa, every Walmart and TrU were pretty bare (once I did all of them in a day), whenever I was just casual (in the area) I might see something (but noting of interest for me) that stood out but that was fairly random...

Gatineau side, I find that it's been really odd, that sometimes there is absolutely nothing for a long time, to the point that they don't appear like they never got any shipment in, and then out of the blue, they may end up with a new line before the Ottawa stores do.

But it's the same with the Gamestops, where I never know what a store will have. This weekend, the Gamestop I stopped at in Ottawa had a few SG StarScream, which I haven't seen since the first few weeks of it's release and figured that they sold out as a whole.

That said, lately I just ordered via my local Gamestop or online, the hunt is such a waste of time and gas and it's only been in the case of no alternative that I'll do them... but right now, there's nothing coming that isn't pre-ordered at Gamestop, so it's only if I see something when I happened to need to go to get something that I'll check.. and this weekend, I ended up grabbing a ES Twitch as in hand it looked interesting enough but wasn't planned to go find it.

Transformers Shopping

Donate to Cybertron.ca
Donations keep this site running, thanks for your support. More details here.